Dear God, I still waiting for your reply. I am still ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sanghmitra
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sanghmitra

Guest
Dear God,

I still waiting for your reply. I am still not able to understand what is going on in my life. Was that true love of him? Will he ever come back to me? What is in my destination? Will I ever be loved? I am more concerned about the life I have without him. Please help me and make him realize my true love and come back to me. Please. Please. Please.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear God. pls help me. everything is going wrong. I'm very disturbed. pls give me my love back..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's really no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm a burden and in emotional pain. I'm afraid and purposeless. If you are paying attention, you know about upcoming events in my household and what would be good timing for my demise. I hope it is tonight, or right after that event you know...
Replies
8
Views
156
PLEASE MY CAR IS STILL SNOWED IN PARTIALLY EVEN THOUGH THE SUPERINTENDENT & HIS WIFE HELPED ME CLEAN IT OFF & SHOVEL AROUND IT THIS WEEK MY SUPERINTENDENT HAS OFFERED TO GO TO THE STORE FOR ME & HELP ME BECAUSE I AM VERY AFRAID TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO DRIVE RIGHT NOW TODAY I WARMED UP MY CAR...
Replies
6
Views
329
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom