Dear God, i pray to have a job after 18 month without###

Thanks for sharing, ###. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you without a job. I just said a prayer for you, asking God to bless you with a good job and provide for all your needs. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. Stay strong and be blessed. Grace and peace to you!

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. Lives in ### but from ###. I have very low income job as I don't have education and with the paid? Just pay by commission, and no guarantee income because no basic pay. So I work as ###. I kind feel my luck and work is very slow, like delay, stagnation. I need divine grace and...
Replies
6
Views
361
Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
105
I pray to get another job after 2 years unemployed.
Replies
12
Views
483
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom