Dear God, I pray to be alone ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
107
I can hear your crying, and screaming alone. The Holy Spirit opened my ears to hear Y-O-U. I speak to you the following words. "He hath sent me (Jesus) to heal the brokenhearted," Luke 4:18. "He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds," Psalms 147:3. I will now pray for Y-O-U...
Replies
10
Views
276
Sorry if just for prayer as I don't want to live the rest of my life alone. In Jesus' name, I need godly human friends. Amen. I just want to see if self-hypnosis will help with anxiety.
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,327
Messages
16,809,893
Members
650,732
Latest member
Fioruereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom