Dear God, I pray the truth be ...

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear God, I pray the truth be revealed. I pray ### conscience awakens and the truth will eat him up. That he will have to confess and tell the truth. I pray all lies will be revealed and he will be filled with conviction and remorse. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord Jesus, I pray for peace which is Your presence and Your unconditional love, be extended over this child of God as she seeks You diligently in Your Word. I believe Your Word and Your peace will fill her mind and heart and translate her life totally to become like You. In Your mighty name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I work last night n this morning I was short $### dollars I didn’t steal it or take it I am never short before ever I don’t know if someone playing a game or what I pray the truth be Revil I just pray no one is trying to get me fired or setting me up
Replies
7
Views
226
My daughter (###) is surrounded with deceitful people right now and is believing lies. This is effecting relationships she has. I ask for prayers for the truth to be revealed to her and for her to hear it and believe it. I pray that she will see through the deceit and lies. I pray that she will...
Replies
12
Views
573
Pray for God anointing to be upon the reporter who was sued to court for truth. Just as how you have instructed your servant Samuel to pour oil over the King David to appoint him as king, I am asking on this favor to the reporter to protect the reporter and make justice flow and favor to the...
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom