Dear God, I pray that you would please help ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter leeangel109
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leeangel109

Guest
Dear God, I pray that you would please help me and my significant other get out of debt. We are struggling so badly. Lord I pray, that you would please hear my desperate cry for help. We both need help getting to where we need to be financially. We are trying so hard and still come up short. I want to follow your path. I am struggling to pay bills, feed us, and find work. Father my heart is rich. I have a lot of love to give. I have given a lot and I feel like nothing has changed for me financially. Day and night I wonder if I am missing something? I am trying to remain patient, with a humble heart. My God, I know you love me, faults and all. I really hope something amazing happens soon.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly father we learn from scripture whoever follow your words, you bless them and fill them with your grace and blessing, father hear this prayer and grant your strength to become more strong and fulfill their all needs! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking if you would please pray for my husband. He goes to the doctor for his prostate next Wed ###. He had gone for blood work for this appointment. They now want him to go for an ultrasound on Monday before the appointment. Please keep him in your prayers. I am praying that it does not...
Replies
11
Views
467
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
158
I would like to ask for prayer. I have no idea what to do with my life. I have found work that seems perfect for me, yet I have had no success. There are patterns that seem to suggest that what has happened to others in my family wants to happen to me, and I do not accept that. Anywhere I go...
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom