Dear God I pray for our ###, he has cancer, please

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, please heal my little dog, ###, who has cancer. Please shrink the tumors, especially on her leg. I thank you in Jesus' name. PLEASE LORD, make her well. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
218
My dog was diagnosed with cancer over the weekend. I have been giving him med praying that he can stay longer with me. I am heartbroken, I’m so sad. I have had him ### years. Through my divorce, he has always been with me. I’m devastated. Please pray for him 🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
369
And they said the prostate cancer has affected his kidney, now he is also finding it difficult to eat and they pass catheter through his private part, because of money we discharge him from the hospital. The other scan he did they said that it is bilateral grade III hydronephrosis and malignant...
Replies
9
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,546
Messages
16,777,985
Members
648,108
Latest member
Elmeunoraeneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom