Dear God, I pray for massive instant deliverance for ###

Tan Popatas

Beloved of All
Dear God, I pray for massive instant deliverance for all problems, curses, evil spirits, entities that attacking me and beings attacking me. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for massive massive massive rain in India.. ###.... As we need more n more rain now to heal mother earth. Birds. Animals., plants everything.... Please pray for heavy rain in ###
Replies
8
Views
333
Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
104
Dear God, I need urgent and instant help. I need to continue my career at my favourite company so that I can see her again. I made her a promise I will not fail.
Replies
5
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,337
Messages
16,798,375
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom