Dear God, I pray for ### always in my needs, some

Le mar

Servant of All
Dear God
I pray for ### always in my needs, some how today in my heart I pray for him his needs, over time we have become good friends, just a few days ago he went from talking a lot to now just saying hi Hun or hi love that all, God I know he is hurting with all the things he has been through please give him strength to be strong as I don't know anyway more to help as I'm at a distance,two countries apart, I often hear he misses his mum, sometimes our loses make our whole heart unbearable, please give him knowledge he is not alone that even distance can make people close loved, god guided me in a way I can help him more, to know he does not need to go through this alone that you and I know what is making him worse,but to be of discouragement would push him more and to walk away will leave him broken, god I pray in hope he gets better I pray in hope he knows he is loved but I pray more he knows no matter what he is someone and he does matter thank you god yes I truly love him and in my heart, I pray that he come to see and know that Amen thank you god
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer love marriage relationship if you love a man, pray for him white.jpg
    quote prayer love marriage relationship if you love a man, pray for him white.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
107
So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###. On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Replies
8
Views
238
Dear God, I pray for my father, who is sick; I pray for healing. I pray for good health and a speedy recovery for him. He has just been diagnosed with Diabetic Retinopathy, and he may have leukaemia/ low white blood count issues. Which needs immediate attention I pray that you restore his health...
Replies
8
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom