Dear God, I pray for a word ...

Fuirud

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear God, I pray for a word in season for ###. May you bless your child with the word of knowledge that will bring edification in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###, who is praying for a word in season for ###. Lord, we ask that you bless ### with a word of knowledge that will bring edification and encouragement. Your Word says in 1 Corinthians 14:3, "But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort." We pray that you would speak directly to ###'s heart and mind, revealing your wisdom and guidance in a way that will uplift and build her up in her faith. May your Holy Spirit minister to her through this word, bringing clarity, direction, and peace. We trust in your perfect timing and provision, knowing that you are faithful to answer our prayers according to your will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I have been praying everyday during my walks. I want to rise again. Please God, they say prayers will be answered at the right time. I trust You God Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
103
O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
149
🙏 Church Leaders' Enjoy Effective Devotional Lives (Prayer, Study) and Ministry for Salvation of Lost (Hearing Word) in Church 💒 Worship, Bible Teaching, Preaching & Counseling (Edification of the Church)... 📖 Father, thank you for all in authority, especially pastors and lay ministers, 1 Tim...
Replies
7
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom