Dear God, I need a miracle to restore my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent26

Prayer Warrior
Dear God, I need a miracle to restore my broken relationship, and also, to comfort my aching heart. I've loved this woman from the beginning and will do so until the end. We've fallen apart for more than a year due to my short-comings. We have a beautiful 7 yr old son together, and I want him to be raised in the way that he deserves. We began speaking again a couple months ago and I realize now that she is the only one for me. In the name of Jesus, please intervene on my behalf, and restore our relationship. Even though there are many that are trying to keep us apart, I pray every single moment I have for her to return to me, and for us to be a family again. Touch her heart for me once more, as well as mine. So that I can be the man/husband/testimony that you want me to be. I love her and I want us to be a family again. Place this testimony in my heart, and in my life, and grant me the guidance to bring it to past. Grant me this miracle. Thank you in advance. Amen
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement for this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus' name I pray please bring my husband, ###, back to me. Please bring a miracle to restore our marriage, divorce is not the answer because we still have love for each other and we have two children together. I pray that my husband, ###, and I can raise our children together in the same...
Replies
7
Views
291
In Jesus name I pray to bring my husband back to me. I pray that he sees the love we have for each other and can come from a place of understanding. I pray that my husband chooses to continue our marriage and that we can raise our children together. I pray for healing and mental wellbeing. I...
Replies
9
Views
413
Bigger new apartment for me. I need a miracle. At least two big rooms. At least 50 m2. Very nice condo. Good structured rooms. Nice balcony. Big kitchen!!! For all possible devices/machines/tools/dishes. New furniture. All my wishes fulfilled in this apartment!
Replies
5
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom