dear God I meet a man online. he told me that he love###

keem sarma

Disciple of Prayer
dear God I meet a man online. he told me that he love me and wish to marry me. but I'm confused. I don't know about him. even not personally meet him. but his behaviour is good. so dear God show me the right path. if he is good for me then please help both of us for a happy marriage life. but he is not a good person for me then help and show the right path.

thank you Jesus. amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me. He told me to move on and not contact him anymore and I am trying. But I still think that he's the one you've chosen for me. I still think he's my best friend, life partner, husband and forever. He was in my dream again, this time with my deceased father. Also I kept seeing...
Replies
6
Views
382
Dear God I have so much going on inside of me. My life is in shambles. I lost the love of my life due to him being a scammer. I can't stop crying over him. I'm feeling very lonely. Who knows why since he was only an online romance for 3 years. Never meeting or even a video chat but yet I loved...
Replies
10
Views
592
Dear God, I am in love with my friend ###. It's complicated on his side because he has been in an affair with a married ex for 7 yrs. We became friends then more, I thought, but he said things that confuse me. He loves her and waits to be with her. I don't see her leaving her husband, got him...
Replies
8
Views
440
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,414
Messages
16,811,033
Members
650,798
Latest member
Teolmuantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom