DEAR GOD I know I have been bugging you And asking

Eldton

Disciple of Prayer
DEAR GOD, I know I have been bugging you and asking for prayers for my ### and his girlfriend; they are going through a hard time right now, a lot. If you don't mind, can I please ask for prayers a few more times? My ### is in jail, and we are trying to get him out, but all the judges are saying no. I'm asking for prayers and a way out of nowhere that we get one judge to say yes that he can get out; he has Asthma. I'm asking God to bless one judge to find kindness in his heart to say yes.

Thank you and bless you all. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im begging you for help as I'm facing a really dangerous time in my life. I have been committing adultery WAAAAY lot, have been very very blasphemous and even tried changing other people's minds, fornicated with a married woman. I want to ask for forgiveness even though I know blasphemy can not...
Replies
6
Views
305
Dear readers.. Dear God, I am in a huge bind, I never thought I’d be back here. I asked for you to deliver the truth and show me clear visions for my relationship, you removed that. I was supposed to move into a new house with this person and get a new roof, it did not work out but by faith, you...
Replies
10
Views
364
Dear God, I know that I am a sinful human being and absolutely do not deserve Your forgiveness. But because of Your Grace and Mercy by sending Jesus to die on the cross for my sins, I can approach You and ask for forgiveness. I am stuck. I am living a life where I’m lying and seeing two men at...
Replies
7
Views
707
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom