Dear God, I have come to you to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly16

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God,
I have come to you to thank you for the blessings you have poured out on me and my family in the past. Lord, at this present time my family needs your assistance and I come to ask for your mercy for both me and my family. You gave me guidance and grace during the difficult period in my work environment, which has now ended. I now have a job offer, and I know this could only be a miracle. This job is near my home and within two weeks of losing my job. Lord, I thank you! I pray Lord for the wisdom required to carry out this role efficiently, as it is not within my specialty.

I also request prayers for my son who, after a long period unemployed, was extremely excited to be working and now is experiencing problems being paid. Lord, please show your strength in this situation that this company would pay my son; he is now quite depressed and losing faith. During his unemployment period, he held on to your promise that things will turn around. He is now at a very low period. Please Lord, show your mercy. Lord, I ask you to show your presence to my other son who is waiting for the final closure for a home he is purchasing and this has been delayed by a month. Lord, please bless both myself and my family and give us guidance and financial prosperity. Lord, bless us that we may bless others.

Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
138
Divorce is looking imminent but you keep coming through with evidence of fraud on his daughter's part making it look like it's him doing horrible things. I believe the daughter has manipulated our life and ruined it and I think my husband may not know what she has done. Please Lord keep sending...
Replies
8
Views
318
Bless my family, bless the works of my hands, bless my office, grant me a handful of customers, pay my debts, grant favour, grant me wisdom, make me a new creature and help me I get a new house. Bless all my wish request. Let me name raise in the we hole world. Connect me to people who matters...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom