Dear God I Come to you this morning just feeling hurt

Barbara Barbett

Prayer Partner
Dear God I Come to you this morning just feeling hurt very hurt there are times that I am thankful for the heart that you gave me and then there are times that that same heart haunts me. You know everything that I am facing right now and the pain that comes with it Lord I give it to you daily but find my mind seems to take it back, It is very hard to get past all of the things going on Lord especially because I am all alone I feel totally broken, Lord I lift my ### and my kids to you that we may repair these broken relationships through out and that you would please guard my mind and heart, Lord work on me in the places I need work I don't come to you thinking I am whole nor an angel because I know I'm not but I come broken (Mind, soul, and spirit) Please Lord you know all In Jesus Name Amen
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. In Jesus name Amen. You may pray for God's will in my life and the unspoken requests of my heart. God bless you.
 
heavenly father there is no one like you lord who loves us care us be with us guide us, father we are nothing without you be with us, forgive our sins lord let your name be glorified and praised i ask in jesus precious name .amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please heal my hurts my emotions am feeling pains of agony in my tummy for act of betrayal. Father so low in my spirit. I have try to live a holy faithful life but the enemy my husband my son father. Lord your says weep may endure for another but Joys comes in the morning. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
206
I was with my recent boyfriend for 8 months. He came in saying he was seeking marriage and children and truly made me feel like he really adored me and felt an amazing connection with me. Things started getting rocky a couple of months ago and he one time said that sometimes my less than average...
Replies
11
Views
647
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom