Dear God I ask for you to hear my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyleann16

Humble Servant
Dear God I ask for you to hear my cry. Hear the intensity in my prayer. I ask for you lift the blinders off my ###'s eyes. Show him what's real. Show him the mistakes and let him learn from them. Bring him home to me God so I can be a light. God show him happiness lies within you. You are the light and the way. I trust in you always. In your holy name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you Jesus, I pray that you would send the labors to tell him about a Jesus.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
163
Dear God, I feel that I don’t even know how to pray properly, and that my words are not reaching You. I am going through deep pain, and it feels like no one understands what I am suffering. Please hear me and understand my heart. I ask You for justice for what has been done to me. Those who have...
Replies
11
Views
260
Lord thank you I need you. Please hear and answer my prayers. I pray to get my blood pressure under control, a financial blessing, mental, physical, and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### finds a better, safe job and place to live in ### this week or as soon as possible. Come into ###'s...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,817
Messages
16,792,812
Members
649,420
Latest member
Chreodhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom