Dear God. Help me to surrender and to keep ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

InNeedofAmiracle

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God. Help me to surrender and to keep turning my troubles over to you. I have such a long way to go in my spiritual growth. Please continue to guide me and teach me your way. Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Certainly! Here are some simple prayers to help you surrender your childhood, anger, and your relationship with your mother to the Lord: 1. **Prayer for Surrendering Childhood:** Heavenly Father, I come before You today to surrender my past and my childhood. I lay down the burdens and...
Replies
6
Views
114
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
163
Heavenly Father, I confess that all I am is by Your grace. Grant that my words may be free from harshness and filled with kindness. My end is no longer far off; it waits quietly before me. I surrender every grudge that no longer matters. I will set in order what remains to be set in order. Teach...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom