Dear God, Committed love is a sacred treasure, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I scream Jesus

Faithful Servant
Dear God, Committed love is a sacred treasure, I long to find the one who is mine. I trust you will grant my desires for love — and to find love with my true ###. I trust you will bring this to me gently and sweetly, in a way that is completely right for me and my true love. Thank you for your presence, your guidance and your love. And so it is. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I ask God for help with finding love and helping me in my life. Heavenly Father, ### come before you right now asking for your help with love, Lord, I've been told by a dear friend of mine that ### likes me and I really hope and pray that this is true as I like her to...
Replies
3
Views
277
Dear friends, My name is ###, and I humbly seek your prayers and support. Recently, I met a wonderful girl at the hospital where I work, who also is guided by her faith, and from the moment we connected, our chemistry felt like a beautiful blessing—something I had never experienced before. I...
Replies
7
Views
463
Dear God I come to you with a heavy heart, facing a multitude of challenges and adversaries. I feel overwhelmed by those who seek to harm me and tarnish my reputation. I ask for your divine intervention in this battle, to fight on my behalf and bring about a just resolution. Please grant me...
Replies
10
Views
619
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom