Dear God and prayer warriors, thank you for the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1joseph

Servant of All
Dear God and prayer warriors, thank you for the small miracles in my life, I am truly grateful for this life, sometimes I get discouraged, but then I turn to God and this site, and everything changes for the best, I know in time things will change, bless all of you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus I’d like to take this opportunity and thank my Heavenly Father Lord Jesus for the answered prayers I have successfully withdrawn the case against my ###. Although it was not easy, he came back home safely and he apologised for his wrongdoings...
Replies
9
Views
250
Greetings prayer warriors thank you for praying for my son that God will bless him with a job, he have an interview for the 29th of July, I’m asking you to please pray for him once again that he will get hired. God bless
Replies
4
Views
273
Dear prayer warriors thank you for all your valuable prayers ..praise the Lord .. Please pray for the health of ###, and pray for the peace of the ###, and pray for my children's marriages and financial breakthrough, and pray for the climate and for the flooded places and for the protection of...
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,241
Messages
16,797,412
Members
649,789
Latest member
Valeyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom