Dear God and father, I believe that you are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God and father, I believe that you are a prayer answering God. please cause me to meet someone to start a family with soon. God please give me a loving and wonderful woman as a wife. I pray that this woman will be a christian. I pray that her family will be kind and welcoming. I pray that God you will help me to grow spiritually. in Jesus name I ask. - Amen
 
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. If you have specific text from a video that you need redacted, please provide the text here, and I can assist with the redaction process.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over. I believe in miracles, LORD bless me with miracles. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world. Please...
Replies
8
Views
151
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over one of the many identities and names of God The Father, God The Son and God The Blessed Holy Spirit. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against...
Replies
7
Views
118
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to this wonderful community. I know you have been praying for me consistently …which gave me one more reason to be a woman of God & get closer to God and be like Jesus (Honestly, I really didn’t have anyone in my life before who would pray for me &...
Replies
10
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,867
Messages
16,781,594
Members
648,434
Latest member
Yaerelsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom