dear friends, thanks so much for your prayers regarding ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabez811

Disciple of Prayer
dear friends, thanks so much for your prayers regarding my ###.The doctor findings is corneal edema...praise the Lord there's no need for transplant yet.Her doctor gave him two kinds of drops to heal the edema.please continue to pray for her fastest healing.To God be the glory for the great things He had done.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Praying Luke 8:47 "Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately." Luke 8:48 "And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 103:2-4 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,...:"

Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,..."

Numbers 12:13 "And Moses cried to the Lord, "O God, please heal her—please."

Luke 13:12-13 "When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said to her, "Woman, you are freed from your disability." And he laid his hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and she glorified God."

Isaiah 40:31 "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

Psalm 38:15 "But for you, O Lord, do I wait; it is you, O Lord my God, who will answer."

Psalm 39:7 "And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you."

Proverbs 23:18 "Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off."

Psalm 71:5 "For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O Lord, from my youth."

Lamentations 3:24 "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."

Zechariah 9:12 "Return to the stronghold, O prisoners who have the hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you.

Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Praising Jehovah Rapha the Lord that Healeth in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friends, I hope this message finds you well. I would like to request your prayers regarding an important issue affecting the job market in our community. There is a growing concern about the trend of permanent jobs being offered primarily to foreigners, while contract positions are...
Replies
6
Views
244
Thank you all for your prayers regarding my best friend. There have been improvements in our communication after her mum passed away last year and while her dad is now very ill..but things are still up and down, and unpredictable. She pulls me in but it is distant when we get closer. I wished...
Replies
16
Views
608
I humbly ask for Your prayers regarding a friend of mine who, for the last 15 months, has not been able to sleep without constant interruption from breathing/sleep apnea issues. Her name is ###. Despite medical attempts, this battle has been ongoing. Please pray for her. I ask for your prayers...
Replies
6
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom