Dear friends, thank you so much for the prayers ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter berny
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

berny

Guest
Dear friends, thank you so much for the prayers regarding my recovery from the stem cell transplant I took last month. But it has been a month and I still don't see any significant improvement for my heart failure. I don't want to lose hope and I pray that in the Lord's time I will be healed through Jesus' name.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear friends, thank you so much for the prayers regarding my recovery from the stem cell transplant I took last month. But it has been a month and I still don't see any significant improvement for my heart failure. I don't want to lose hope and I pray that in the Lord's time I will be healed through Jesus' name.
INCREASE your faith. GOD is not a liar. Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24) Believe, Visualize you're healed, thank GOD you already are ... and please, don't give too much attention on the sickness but on what you WANT to have: healing, happiness and joy!

It will be yours! Thank GOD it already is!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You so much for all the blessings today. We had guests come even late at night—something we didn’t expect. Truly, You are the one who brings them to us. I’m also grateful that I was able to pay a part of my child’s needs. Thank You, Lord, for always providing. As I go to sleep...
Replies
6
Views
265
God thank you so much for helping ### raise her son being a single mom. Thank you for all the times she needed your help and you helped her. God please help her son now to have all the necessary characteristics of a man to get married someday. His mother isn't getting younger but has been given...
Replies
5
Views
267
Good morning, I ask for prayer for me, I am ### and thank God I am leaving a relationship with a young pastor who is not yet restored and who prevented me from restoring myself in God, forgiving his infidelities and returning to God and his fatherhood with all my heart, I am leaving it in the...
Replies
6
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom