Dear friends, please pray that we can get out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marilyninaz

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear friends, please pray that we can get out of this crucial financial situation we are in right now, that we get the money we need to pay our rent and that we do not get any calls from our landlord for a few days so that we have time to work this out. Also pray that the funds we have been waiting on and have taken a very long time come through so that we do not have to face this situation ever again, Thank you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Dear Lord, may You reveal Your wisdom and what is the cause root of her financial state. And if she is not connected to Your church, may she do so as we ask this in Your mighty name, Jesus, amen.

Dear ###

I believe the below site will help you further:

http://www.cdrm.org/...reakthrough.htm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer team, I made some terrible investment and financial decisions recently and I am now in a huge debt which is affecting my family. We've been praying for months but there is still no way out. We are in serious situation which could destroy our life. We've also done everything we could...
Replies
12
Views
209
Dear friends, please keep praying to Jesus for my academic and professional success. To manage to complete this degree and for the wellbeing of my parents.
Replies
7
Views
308
DEAR FRIENDS, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, MY WIFE WENT TO ANOTHER ### AND LEFT ME. IT IS SO PAINTFULL FOR ME. Please pray for me the Lord to return her heart to me and to bring her back! She is ### years old!
Replies
12
Views
693
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom