Dear friends, I have so much going on, that I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisacats

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear friends,

I have so much going on, that I just need prayer for the Lord to lift these burdens from me. Please pray that God will give me peace from these situations.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Especially in this heat Lord getting calls at 6:00 a.m. already with No help at all please help Jesus and help to get some rest and not wake up in pure sweat from this heatwave. Not getting anywhere this abuse on your elders has to Stop please. Amen Is 54:17
Replies
11
Views
186
Heavenly Father, right now I'm stretched so thin between marital problems, my daughter wanting nothing to do with me, her father trying to control my new life, helping my mother with her health and independence, helping my sister with her divorce, and being supportive of my son who is in jail...
Replies
8
Views
285
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus seeking your help and guidance with all that is going on in my life, lord I know it's been a while since I last prayed but I need you right now, my dad isn't very well and I'm scared that I'm going to lose him so please help him...
Replies
7
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,694
Messages
16,779,846
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom