Dear Friends, I have recently learned that an important ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter stan-br
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stan-br

Guest
Dear Friends, I have recently learned that an important source of income (a part-time job) will come to an end, at the end of this month. Although not much, I have been relying on it to survive for the past year. Please, Please stand with me in my prayers that the Lord will show me direction, be with me in my search for another much-needed job. Thank You and God Bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Help me with Prayers as I wait patiently to hear from the job of my dream I have applied for. May the Good Lord open up doors for me and my four daughters. I believe in His Power and Grace.
Replies
10
Views
388
I have recently tested positive for HSV1 and asking the Lord to heal me. I believe in his words; he said by his stripes I am healed and I believe that I am already healed.
Replies
7
Views
420
Please pray for me, I have recently lost a job that I really liked because of a lay off and am now at a job that I don't like that is potentially dangerous. I need Divine Intervention and Intercessory prayer for a better job.
Replies
8
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom