Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
256
I'm begging everyone to please pray for me to have my work permit be approved and be released already. I'm begging everyone to please pray for me to be able to start working already. I'm desperate to earn money so that I can pay for my debts and give my family a better living condition. I beg...
Replies
7
Views
338
JESUS LORD please take my left toothach away I beg you and we beg you now please in your name we ask amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom