Dear Father, there is not interesting job vacancy today. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, there is not interesting job vacancy today. I did not apply any of it. Lord, please work on my sent out applications and please bless them with Your anointing. Please give me a job. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been searching for a job for almost 2 years. Anyone who has given me an opportunity with a God salary, please pray for my daily needs, and I need to get a job immediately, please pray.
Replies
6
Views
243
Please let my glasses come back ok Lord this is hundreds of dollars worth on just the frames, however I thought that the insurance would cover the lenses as well, which I had to pay out of pocket. Please Lord I pray this was a mistake and they will refund me I really need the money in Jesus name...
Replies
5
Views
228
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:4 – “My heart is blighted and withered like grass; I forget to eat my food.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:4, the psalmist speaks from a place of deep sorrow and despair. He compares his heart to grass that has been scorched...
Replies
8
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom