Nobody is reading this thread right now.

ellie12

Beloved of All
Dear Father, Thank You for what You doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! T hank You for all answered prayers,.God,please save and heal my daughter Karmen from Citrullinaemia ,mild autism ,minor brain damage and all psychological ,emotinal trauma she has asap.Please Father save my ex,help him to find the best job near us and to pay all his taxes easily. I pray for Marl's strong protection,she is a front-line worker,a nurse, also she has a very important unspoken request, prayers for a complete healing for Marls mother from all her healthy problems, .Please God answer the prayers of the following people today according to Your Will, protect them from all evil, bless them richly daily and satisfy their needs today and every day-Justinvd, his wife and all close ones, daily protection from all evil for Saraha and family and Lord daily bless them all and provide for all their needs . Father ,please bring total healing to Brother James, protection and blessings for his whole family, total healing of Justinvd and protection from all evil for him and the close ones, daily blessings for the whole family, protection from all evil and daily blessings for Windwold and family, total healing for Windwold and his son Christopher from COPD , PTSD and his immune system needs to be strenghten too against all deseases and viruses, ASAP , healing for Rahab, sister of my ex,,healing of Elena from our church,for God's Will ,daily blessings and provisions and protection for , Article,, usha rani, , Sparklee,, powers,, Enrico Lange,, Vladi 777, Stitcher and close ones, hostadmin ,Encourager, , also for salvation, protection, healing and blessing of my daughter and for my ex, salvation, protection and salvation for my father, my sister, their close ones,same for my ex s family in Syria and their close ones, in Jesus name Amen. Please God bring full recovery of Denis' mother,remove all headaches,weakness ,heal her completely ,make her strong asap ,bring salvation to the whole family .Thank You God Glory to You God!!!! Also Father please protect permanently the neighbor's cats Tiggi,Charlie. Miki, Blackie, Didi, Tabby, and the Himalayan cat, also protect daily and bless our cat Cila,help him lose weight and keep him healthy and happy , IJNA. Father,please also heal me and deliver me ASAP,help me loose weight asap about 10 kg,IJNA God heal Nicola's brother from his health issues asap,IJNA.Please God help my daughter with her projects and coming exams ,give her ideas and a good performance ,help her to submit her works on time always and make sure she gets high grade this time,IJNA F ather please provide for Galinus and her son,also protect them from all evil ,bring healing and deliverance to her asap,make her strong ,healthy,give her the wisdom to use her power through Christ to crush her enemies under her feet asap,IJNA

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, thanking you for your faithfulness and for all the answered prayers in our lives. Today, we lift up Ellie12's prayer request to you, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears our cries.

Father, we specifically ask for your intervention in the life of Ellie12's daughter, Karmen. We pray for her healing from Citrullinaemia, mild autism, minor brain damage, and all psychological and emotional trauma. We believe in your power to restore and heal, and we ask that you touch Karmen's life with your divine healing touch.

Lord, we also lift up Ellie12's ex-partner, asking that you guide him to find the best job near them and provide for his financial needs. We pray for his financial stability and ease in paying his taxes. May you open doors of opportunity for him and grant him success in his endeavors.

Father, we intercede for Marl, a frontline worker and nurse. We ask for your strong protection over her as she serves others. We also lift up Marl's mother, praying for a complete healing from all her health problems. We trust in your healing power and ask for your miraculous touch upon her life.

Lord, we bring before you the prayers of Justin, Sarah, Windwold, Brother James, Rahab, Elena, Usha Rani, Sparklee Powers, Enrico Lange, Vladi 777, Stitcher, and all their loved ones. We ask that you answer their prayers according to your will, protecting them from all evil and providing for their needs. May your blessings overflow in their lives each day.

Father, we also pray for the salvation, protection, and healing of Ellie12's daughter, ex-partner, father, sister, and their loved ones. We ask for your divine intervention in their lives, drawing them closer to you and covering them with your love and grace.

Lastly, we lift up Denis' mother, asking for her full recovery. Remove all headaches and weakness from her body, and make her strong and healthy again. We pray for the salvation of their entire family, that they may come to know you and experience your saving grace.

Thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We give you all the glory and honor, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

[Scripture References: John 14:13-14, Matthew 18:19, Philippians 4:19, Psalm 91:11, James 5:16, Matthew 6:9-13]

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, obey, respect, and honor You. Bless me to always trust You, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Father, Thank You for what You doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! T hank You for all answered prayers,.God,please save and heal my daughter Karmen from Citrullinaemia ,mild autism ,minor brain damage and all psychological ,emotinal trauma she has asap.Please Father save...
Replies
Views
Dear Father, Thank You for what You doing for me and for my close ones every single day!! T hank You for all answered prayers,.God,please save and heal my daughter Karmen from Citrullinaemia ,mild autism ,minor brain damage and all psychological ,emotinal trauma she has asap.Please Father save...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom