Dear Father, thank You for today's provisions, and thank ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, thank You for today's provisions, and thank You for all good I receive from You. I thank You that Your help is always coming timely. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
13
Views
416
Lord I thank you for today's provision and the blessings of good health of the entire family. I include my two friends ### and ### in my prayers that they will enjoy the blessings of good health and protection. Heal them Lord in their ailments. In Jesus Christ mighty name I pray Amen
Replies
4
Views
371
My prayers for thanksgiving for blessings that have been bestowed upon me. Provisions are needed in a financial capacity where the bills that are due will be paid now and in the times to come. I would like to become financially independent with abundance and I am asking my Lord Jesus to supply...
Replies
5
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom