Dear Father thank you for this day, Thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingpeacenhappiness

Humble Servant of All
Dear Father thank you for this day, Thank you for making my daughter better, Thank you for the productivity that you have brought on to our day together. I seek your wisdom to set my priorities today, the strength and guidance to follow through and complete my workload and spend some quality time with my babies and ladies in group. Father place your hand over my oldest heart, heal her of her crankiness in the mornings and open up her heart mind and discipline to all that is you and that will bring her good in her daily walk. Fill this home with honest, caring, loyalty, and all that is you...the blood of Jesus over this home and all of our friends and loved ones. Father please protect and guide ### and heal him from his pain may he be under your protection and mature him into a responsible man and father. Protect ###'s finances and may her decision be of you...guide ### and thank you for bringing her into my life, her motivation is immaculate. Give me wisdom in leading my team at work and knowing what is best for the good of the company, help me with my workload and ability to focus and finish each project assigned to me. I give you the rest of this day, I give you my thoughts, I give you my heart. I am not certain what this sudden communication is with the Father of the girls I leave that in your hands as well. In the name of Jesus I pray AMEN
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can u please pray for my children & I & ###! To surrender our pain! & our worries! & our fears into God's hands! & touch us with healing hands! renew our strength! & fill us with the peace that surpasses all understanding! Help us to trust in his plan for our life! knowing that his plan is to...
Replies
7
Views
232
Lord, in Jesus' name, I thank You for slowly restoring my beloved's family and her bond with her son who is approaching more after leaving home. I keep praying for them for peace and protection with Your precious blood and also for my relationship with her so You bless us with the miracle of...
Replies
11
Views
212
Father God, for my family - protection, healing & increasing Faith to salvation. For a closer relationship with my loved ones in Christ. Holy Spirit, surround my family. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, Father . . I ask in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
619
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom