Dear Father, please work on all of my sent ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord so so tired and busy the devil makes sure he can distract us away from Christ, like these evil managers in all their injustices harassment and corruption this Injustice has to stop and fighting them with a lawyer but can’t afford to take them to court, that they restore us back our...
Replies
10
Views
193
Please work this all out timely Jesus so many pressures and burdens this week, so thankful for bringing all the caring help that we need notice to work on in your perfect timing with appointments so overwhelmed that I give this all to you Jesus as my Lord and Savior help us to be used Mighty by...
Replies
7
Views
273
Dear Team Please pray for me that God give me wisdom to understand about my work and process, I am receiving lot of ### due to which I am feeling stressed out where I will lose my job please pray for my job security and also please pray from today onwards I should get nil errors hope Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom