Dear Father, please release me from any curses. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, please release me from any curses. Lord, please forgive me for all my sins, disobedient, and unfaithfulness. Lord, please glorify Your Name through my life. Please show people Your power and control in me. Please help me out from this financial difficulty and please help me to live independently, out of my parent's support. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God please hear my plead and petition for your help I am praying desperately for peace and calm protection in my home and surroundings rebuke ### wicked intentions towards me I face at nights the sleepless nights and verbal abuse emotional pain and sexual abuse Father please hear my plead...
Replies
8
Views
337
God, please release me from the demons that torment me on a daily basis, who prevent me from doing my free will, ordained by God. Who prevent me from living a happy and prosperous life. Please remove the demons and the fear they instil in me about other people and the world. Next, I pray for...
Replies
5
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom