Dear Father, please bless all people who shout their ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, please bless all people who shout their prayer loudly every morning. Lord, please touch them and please let them to know You and accept You as their Savior. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray that you will remove every dark or hinder Spirit or force that is in me and my relations and our surroundings and area and our relationships. I pray that you will give me and my relations a spiritual breakthrough and a financial breakthrough and every other...
Replies
9
Views
228
Father please bless people financially to those who need it We need your provision . I need to adopt these kittens and adults . I pray for balance Thank you and bless you in JESUS Mighty name amen
Replies
11
Views
388
Dear Father, please protect me from the people who want to see me fail that includes my family members. I’m tired and I’m very scared that I may not be successful due to overprotective people. When I was in dark places (I still am), I found you and when I prayed for you, you have answered my...
Replies
7
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom