Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus i pray for everything to function in this camera for this event to go smooth in JESUS Christ name amen , Father i pray for VICTORY in your name we ask AMEN
Replies
10
Views
155
Father God I ask you protect my two sisters my two little sisters in Jesus Name. I ask you to fill their lives with peace, joy, victory, light and your love in Jesus Name. I ask for your will to be done in both my little sisters lives Father God in Jesus Name. I ask that no harm comes their way...
Replies
7
Views
294
Dear Father, I pray for help with homework and a unspoken request. Thank you, amen.
Replies
11
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,051
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom