Dear Father, I thank you for all the blessings you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

polyspano

Servant of All
Dear Father,

I thank you for all the blessings you are giving us this last so difficult winter months where without your blessings I would not have been able to face all difficulties.

Please carry on blessing us Lord in our everyday struggles. I would like you to open doors for us to be able to get health treatment because as you know father neither ### nor myself can afford the treatment for this so serious medical condition which we have been diagnosed with. I ask you Father to make sure our children, members of family, brothers and sisters in Christ are all kept in good health. Please send your angels to watch over all of us.

God I do not need to tell you of all the financial and court problems I am facing. You are my God and you know everything. I leave it all in your hands my Lord and I KNOW that you will open doors and make things happen in our favour according to your will.

I will just wait patiently Father and keep serving you and praying that you will forgive my daily sins and keep me amongst your loved and cherished ones...

In Jesus' name I pray,

AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name, Amen!
default_jesus-cross.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord God for all the blessings, and I hope that in my second place I would be able to afford to pay my rent lord. Pls guide me with my work so that I can sustain my life here and I would be able to afford to help the needs of my family, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
344
Amen Please open Blessed doors Jesus. God please heal and all pain in my arm to feet and deliver from God's lying ravaging enemies on every side, these evil neighbors, so called Christian friend and mngs, Drop their False frivolous allegations against me, a child of God, they cannot stand...
Replies
10
Views
446
Please dear Lord Jesus forgive me my sins that I may forgive those who done me wrong. Thank you Jesus for all your sacrifices and the blessings you have sent and those not yet received. Please give me the ability to accept your will for me and take my heart my head and my hands that I may better...
Replies
6
Views
801
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,626
Messages
16,778,877
Members
648,166
Latest member
Rnnoomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom