dear father i pray to you to ...

Oddwood

Disciple of Prayer
dear father i pray to you to fix my sins and change how I am please lord
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, we ask that You fix the sins that weigh heavily on ###'s heart and transform their life according to Your will. As it is written in Psalm 51:10, "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me." We pray that You cleanse ### from all unrighteousness and guide them on the path of righteousness.

Father, we know that through Jesus, we can draw near to You and find forgiveness and renewal. We ask that You grant ### the strength and grace to break free from any sin that entangles them, as Your Word says in Isaiah 1:16, "Cease to do evil." May Your Holy Spirit work mightily within them, transforming their heart and mind to reflect Your love and holiness.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
223
help with homework dear father i pray to find a new place i don't feel safe in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
148
Dear Father, I pray the lady adopts the two cats. We need stability. I pray all.
Replies
10
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,428
Messages
16,811,128
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom