Dear Father, I lift up people whose job is ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I lift up people whose job is shouting their prayer loudly five times a day. Lord, please help them to know You, to feel Your love, to experience Your power, and to accept You as their Savior. Please help them to leave that job. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with humble heart seeking Your mercy and grace. Lord, I lift up ### to You. I ask that You renew his heart and mind, filling him with Your peace and love. Lord, I also lift up this situation to You, asking for Your divine intervention. I pray for the emotional...
Replies
6
Views
364
Father, I lift up each of my brothers and sisters to you. Please help those who are addicted to alcohol or other things to open their hearts to You and look to recovery, and have HOPE through You in doing so. Please help and encourage those who need jobs or better paying jobs, to be guided by...
Replies
7
Views
350
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up to you all the Christians out there being persecuted for their Faith in you. I ask you to strengthen them, help them to be strong in their Faith of you, help them not to deny their faith for the pleasing of people or because of false comfort. Please help them to...
Replies
4
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom