Dear Father, I lift up all of ### applications ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I lift up all of ### that I have sent unto You and humbly ask Your anointment and guidance. Please bless me with a job from one of those applied jobs, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Father hear ###'s prayer, and provide for her, I pray. Grant her faith to persevere and to trust you to supply all her needs. Bless her applications for work, Father. Your will be done, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Continuing Relentless Grace for matrimonial, young descendant, family, ministers, partners, All who have heard The Word since last summer & the guiding of others by The Holy Spirit to follow up all that have heard, speak truth in love and water seeds, as one plants another waters, but it is...
Replies
11
Views
217
🙇🏻 Continuing Relentless Grace for matrimonial, young descendant, family, ministers, partners, All who have heard The Word since last summer & the guiding of others by The Holy Spirit to follow up all, speak truth in love and water seeds, as one plants another waters, but it is God that causes...
Replies
11
Views
187
Heavenly Father, I come before You with humble heart seeking Your mercy and grace. Lord, I lift up ### to You. I ask that You renew his heart and mind, filling him with Your peace and love. Lord, I also lift up this situation to You, asking for Your divine intervention. I pray for the emotional...
Replies
6
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom