Dear Father, I am so tired because of this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I am so tired because of this translation job. I sleep in so little time to make the deadline target, but on the other hand, I am thinking of my independence from my parent's support. I want to live alone and be Your power's proof that my prayer is answered and You exist for people who have been the witness that I live so poorly because of this situation without a job. The book has no good sales report either. Therefore, Lord, please bless my mind and heart with peace, and also please work on those applications I sent as this is still the working day, so please do not pass any one of them from Your touch. Please make me work again immediately. Thank You, my Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please can you pray for myself and my daughter we have a neighbour from hell with mental problems we have lived here for 8 years and this is our sanctuary since she moved in she broke into the front door swearing over the fence we are even too scared to go outside she has previously bitten a...
Replies
8
Views
139
I am so tired. I can barely breathe. The weight is too much on my heart.❤️ I want to travel, to get away from this place and find some rest and fresh air. Please pray for an immediate solution!! The last few months were incredibly difficult 😣 In Jesus name amen !! Bless the Lord
Replies
10
Views
381
I am so tired. I can barely breathe. The weight is too much on my heart.❤️ I want to travel, to get away from this place and find some rest and fresh air. Please pray for an immediate solution!! The last few months were incredibly difficult 😣 In Jesus name amen !! Bless the Lord
Replies
10
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,154
Messages
16,807,657
Members
650,577
Latest member
Sluyrourtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom