Dear Father God, i am here asking ...

Yolokeni

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Father God, I am here asking your blessings, breakthrough in my career, finance and relationship, God you are the answer to all impossible, the pillar to any sickness, hear my prayer oh Lord Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus today they going to take two teeth out need you to guide me and me if it ok because my blood pressure so high I lord I believe in you that you going to take care everything my appointment is ### thank you I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
12
Views
108
My lord my ### is going through a lot please God give her the energy, take all her pain away I can't see her pain I only can depend on you lord Jesus, I know one day will come when my ### will be ok thank you lord Jesus I know I always ask you to heal my ### because I know you the only God who...
Replies
9
Views
454
Good evening am here asking you to stand on my behalf I need the grace to be strong especially now that God will restore the power of prayer in me and my family My son will be strong in the Lord and will stand strong to overcome whatever that the enemy wants to distract him with that God will...
Replies
7
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,241
Messages
16,797,412
Members
649,789
Latest member
Valeyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom