Dear Father God Father of our Lord & Savoir ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahshuaLovesUs

Faithful Servant
Dear Father God Father of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. Please block ### from getting any drugs. Please send the Holy Spirit to intercede. Please reveal yourself to her Dear Father so that she may have a greater thirst for the Truth than I do. Please I pray that she live love you and hunger for your presence in her life even more than I do. I love you in all this I ask in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind up, and cancel out all the nightmares I had tonight so far about ### controlling or trying to control and meddling against my relationships, including with my cousin ###. I pray that you will never let her do any of that and make...
Replies
7
Views
283
Father God father of our lord Jesus Christ I come for deliverance from my evil ways. God of Israel break all curses spoken and unspoken on my life. As I child of god I ask you father of Jacob to intervene in my life and turn around any thing that is not like you. I ask you lord to cover and fill...
Replies
5
Views
270
Father God father of our lord Jesus Christ I come for deliverance from my evil ways. God of Israel break all curses spoken and unspoken on my life. As I child of god I ask you father of Jacob to intervene in my life and turn around any thing that is not like you. I ask you lord to cover and fill...
Replies
5
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom