Dear father as you know what is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 132:5 : till I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling for the Mighty One of Jacob." A Prayer Based on Psalm 132:15: Heavenly Father,Thank You for Your promise to watch over Your people and provide for our needs. Your word says that...
Replies
9
Views
128
God, You know what I am praying for. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
395
Dear father, you know each and everything without my disclosure. But still I want to tell you each and every thing because I have full of grief in my heart. I really feel broken from inside. Yesterday I again asked ### regarding my IELTS; she made lots of issues. She said to me that if you want...
Replies
7
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom