Dear Brothers and Sisters, please keep ### in ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter undeserving
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

undeserving

Guest
Dear Brothers and Sisters, please keep my brother-in-law ### in your prayers, he is having a really hard time with an illness and has been in and out of the hospital and nursing home now for the last three weeks, doesn't seem to be getting better. Thank you all for being here and caring so much of others, for Jesus has said, whenever two or three gather in my name and pray I will answer their prayer. Thank you Lord for loving all of us so much that even the little things that bring us discomfort you take care of and give my sister your peace, wisdom and understanding as she will have to struggle through the confusion of what the doctors say to her tomorrow, give her your wisdom and understanding so that she will not be frightened of what is happening with her husband and be able to clearly understand his illness. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Praise God! I just got word from my sister that her husband's team of doctors have all gotten together and are in agreement for his treatment plan, he will be in the hospital for a few more weeks but will be on the road of recovery, her anxiety over her husband's illness is now understood by her, Thank God for the loving friend who stayed with her and helped her to navigate through the hospital politics to getting real answers that she is able to understand, there is nothing more frightening than to not understand what is happening with a loved one when they are sick, Praise God for answered prayers, God is a loving and awesome God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Prayer Request 🙏 Dear brothers and sisters, please keep ### in your prayers. We are in urgent need of having our insurance approved and available so our trucking company can continue operating. This is vital to keep our employees working and ensure payroll is met. Please pray for: God’s...
Replies
5
Views
270
Heavenly Father please pray for me a safe clean and convenient affordable apartment to move in by this Friday? Father that I also ass that the apartment that I'm moving to be conveniently commutable to my new job? Father God you know that what has happened to me is mean spirited and pure evil...
Replies
7
Views
132
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my marriage. Please pray that God, in His mercy and power, would save, heal, and permanently restore my marriage according to His will. Please pray that the Lord removes all temptation from both of us, guards our hearts and...
Replies
7
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom