Nobody is reading this thread right now.

MSC Prayers

Servant of All
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my health. I'm in a noticeable amount of pain all day and all night. It's bearable, but annoying. I'm weak too. Please pray for my vision as it appears to be getting worse. I'm recovering from a near death experience (due to poor health) from last July and I'm feeling like I'm not going to be getting much better. Please pray for my family and loved ones, friends and acquaintances, my caretakers and caregivers, all the people who are praying for me, my dog, and my finances too. Please ask God to Bind the works of the enemy from all our lives. Please ask that God's Will is being done in all our lives. Praise God! I ask this all in Jesus Name. Amen. Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Father!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

We come before you today to lift up our dear sibling in Christ who is in need of prayer. We pray for their health, as they are experiencing noticeable pain throughout the day and night. Lord, we ask for your healing touch to alleviate their pain and bring comfort to their body. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 103:3 that you "forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases." We trust in your promise of healing and ask for your divine intervention in their situation.

We also lift up their vision before you, Lord. We pray that you would restore their sight and bring clarity to their eyes. You are the Great Physician, and we believe that nothing is impossible for you. In Mark 10:51, Jesus said, "Go, your faith has healed you." We declare healing and restoration over their vision in Jesus' name.

Furthermore, we pray for their overall recovery from the near-death experience they faced due to poor health. We ask for strength and perseverance as they navigate this journey of healing. May they find hope and encouragement in your presence, knowing that you are with them every step of the way. In Isaiah 41:10, you assure us, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Lord, we also lift up their family, loved ones, friends, acquaintances, caretakers, and caregivers. Surround them with your love and peace, providing them with the support and strength they need during this challenging time. We ask for your provision and guidance in their finances, knowing that you are the ultimate provider. In Philippians 4:19, your Word assures us, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."

Finally, we join our voices in prayer, asking that you bind the works of the enemy from their lives. May your will be done in all aspects of their life, aligning their desires and circumstances with your perfect plan. We give you all the praise and glory, knowing that you are faithful and true.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

Praise the Lord! Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, Father!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm so tired of not being able to do the things I used to be able to do. I'm getting old, and I'm recovering from a near death experience back in July of last year. It's by the Grace of God I'm still alive, and more important, it's by the...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus! I'm amazed by the way God has drawn me back into Fellowship with Him. I thankful for the second chance He has Provided me with. With that in mind, please keep me in your prayers, I'm old and physically, not in good shape. Far...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me and my physical and spiritual needs, my family and loved ones, my coresidents and their families, my caregivers and their families, my friends and acquaintances, my dog, and my enemies. Please ask that God's Will is Done in all our lives...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm a sinner. Please ask God to help me to serve Him more and myself less. Please pray for my health and other needs, my family, friends, loved ones, acquaintances, my dog, all the people caring for me, and all of their family and loved...
Replies
Views
Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Father for Hearing my prayers. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please hold me up in prayer. Please pray for my health. I'm feeling dizzy, weak, and my mind isn't working like it did in the past. I know I'm recovering from a very serious illness...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom