Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please hold me###

1956sinner

Beloved
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please hold me up in prayer. I'm not doing well at all. I'm overweight and out of shape, fighting off the flu (still), looking for a decent paying job, and running out of cash. Please pray for my family members, loved ones, friends, acquaintances, and enemies; plus all of their family members, loved ones, friends, acquaintances, and enemies too. Please ask that God's Will be done in all of our lives. Please pray for my dogs and all the pets owned and cared for by all these folks. Please ask God to watch over and protect them. Please ask Him to keep them all (and us all too) safe, comfortable, and healthy. One other thing. I've just applied for unemployment. Please ask God to make certain the paperwork goes through without a hitch. I ask this all in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
256
Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
270
Dear God please help me why do I sometimes feel like I can do anything through Jesus Christ my lord and Savior and then a few hours or days later I feel so weak and like a loser and I want to give up and quit my job and leave my wife because she is so mean to me. We both drink too much alcohol...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom