Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please hold me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please hold me up in prayer. Our Heavenly Father knows what's going on. Just pray for me....

I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you please hold my tongue I'm asking that you give me self-control today and everyday I'm asking for spiritual strength to push through my work assignments today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart shut the Lion's mouth today and...
Replies
7
Views
255
Dear God thank you for me getting back home. I am finally laying on my bed drinking alcohol and eating a sandwich after not eating all day. Please help me get my work done correctly and on time tomorrow and for the rest of the week.please stop my hands from shaking and please don't let me sweat...
Replies
10
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom