Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ask our ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prayeveryday

Good and Faithful Servant
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ask our Heavenly Father to protect my job. Ask Him to help me do a superior job and cause my managers and coworkers to see that I'm trying to do the best job I can do.

Please pray for ###'s family too. He passed away in his sleep the other day and I'm certain they could use all the help and support that they can get.

I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
Dear God I am giving you everything. You can have my job. My soul. My heart. My mind. My stress and anxiety are fear of losing my job. My wife and our adult kid's. My home and my truck and my money. My bosses and my coworkers and my customers and my older brother and my two friends. I'm sorry...
Replies
14
Views
172
Dear God please help me why do I sometimes feel like I can do anything through Jesus Christ my lord and Savior and then a few hours or days later I feel so weak and like a loser and I want to give up and quit my job and leave my wife because she is so mean to me. We both drink too much alcohol...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom