Dear brothers and sisters! I want you all to try something

Brother James

Beloved of All
Dear brothers and sisters! I want you all to try something through your days. Sing Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus and whatever fills your heart to sing unto Jesus. I spend my days singing to Jesus at times singing just Amen, Amen, Amen after reading a praise report. It is amazing what Jesus will do for you in this! Jesus always over fills me with His Holy Peace, He always winds up over blessing me in glorious ways to prove His Great Love for me, pains leave me, evil leaves me and everything winds up looking good for me. Sing His Promises, all things are working for my good, I am the righteousness of God in Christ, I am healed by Jesus' stripes, the Glory of Jesus is in my heart. What happened when Paul sang to Jesus? His prison doors were opened and prisoners and guards got saved! Didn't God fight for ancient Israel and knock down walls for them? I Trust You Jesus to fight for us, knock down walls for us and cause our enemies to flee from us, open prison doors for us and save prisoners and guards even today in this late hour! We have so much to sing, sing my brothers and sisters and see what happens for our good! Glory to You Lord Jesus!
 
Amen. Always be thankful and praise the Lord. Singing is a wonderful way to worship. Thank you for sharing. Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Amen God bless you ###

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Amen! Praise the Lord!

Thank you for this post. May God continue to bless you. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters I want you to pray for me for delivering from spiritual attacks, the grace to be prayerful, reading the Bible, studying, meditation and memorization in the word of God. Good health and prosperity. My name is ### ### ### I am from ###.
Replies
7
Views
352
Please 🙏 my fellow Christian I want you all to help me pray cause I've some issues concerning my ### and till now I've not gotten my ### please people of God help me pray so that my ### will take my ### issue serious and give me my ### letter so I can travel abroad.
Replies
8
Views
329
Hello I want you all to pray for me to be able to attend a certain boarding school in September 2024 please pray that my mom approves for me to attend the school I want in the next 24 hours as we don’t have long to get the payment done or I’ll lose my place please pray for me I’m so sad without...
Replies
8
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom