Dear Brothers and Sisters, I ask that you please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I ask that you please pray for my husband. He is ### years old and has two masters in which he cannot find work in. While we are very grateful for the food industry job that he has now, he is most passionate about his field in which he really wants to work in. He has been consistently searching for a job in his field for almost ### years now. Rejection upon rejection, he has not lost his passion for his craft.

I know that rejection is God's way of saying "not this my child" or "be patient, I have something better in store for you", but I'm jaded and weary as well as my husband.

He has just applied for a wonderful opportunity in our city. Please, I ask in Jesus's name, that God open a door soon. For those of you whom have had or known people who have had troubles such as this can understand the feelings, insecurities and doubt that we feel.

Please pray for a door to open. We pray for all of you and your special requests. C
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
As we welcome this blessed Sunday — a day of worship, rest, and renewal — I humbly ask for your prayers. Please pray that God fills my heart and home with His peace, joy, and strength. Pray that I may grow deeper in faith, remain steadfast in hope, and find clarity for the week ahead. May this...
Replies
10
Views
437
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom