Dear Brother & Sisters Please pray for my Husband ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavanya

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Brother & Sisters Please pray for my ### Documents to get approval for Green card Process. Some of documents are in denoy stage please pray for remove of denoy and pray for getting approval of those documents. Father Please bless me with approval of documents for green card Process.

Brother & Sister Please Please pray for getting approval of green card documents.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
359
Father please give me strength, lord I don't know how to deal with an unfaithful husband everything he is doing is revenge. Lord he takes woman to our marital home. ### years of marriage. He doesn't want to reconcile with me. Somebody please pray for me. I am hurting so much. I DON'T KNOW WHAT...
Replies
10
Views
356
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my marriage. Please pray that God, in His mercy and power, would save, heal, and permanently restore my marriage according to His will. Please pray that the Lord removes all temptation from both of us, guards our hearts and...
Replies
7
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom