Dear brother, Please pray for my sister-in-law ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me in praying f9r my sister in law...she was a mother to my husband from baby she took care of him...she is the most kindest selfless person you would ever meet..please intercede so that she will be healed from the crown of her head to the bottom of her feet...perfect health and strength
Replies
8
Views
163
Hello my name is ### and I am from ###. I have prayer request for my sister-in-law who has brain hemorrhage (CVA) ### days ago. She is not well, please pray for her. Already they lost ### members in her family including father, ### brothers and 1 sister. Please pray for them. They are completely...
Replies
10
Views
439
I found out my sister-in-law doesn't like me. I caught her lying about me behind my back. It was such a silly lie but I thought it spoke volumes of her character. I don't want to be bitter and mad. I found out this has been going on for a while. She speaks bad of me, tries to spread rumours...
Replies
8
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom